Retail & Corporate Fashion Recruiter – Long Island City, NY
We are seeking a Retail & Corporate Fashion Recruiter to manage all areas of the recruitment process including posting positions, screening, sourcing, scheduling interviews, interviewing and conducting reference checks.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee and manage tracking and documentation of all open positions, candidate applications and status.
- Partner and build effective relationships with hiring managers to develop specific recruiting plans that support their business goals and departmental needs.
- Develop and manage relationships with career offices at colleges and universities to generate qualified candidates.
- Create job postings based on hiring criteria that attract applicants.
- Provide hiring managers with advice, direction and direct feedback throughout the interview and selection process to assist them with making informed hiring decisions.
- Screen resumes and conduct initial interview and refer qualified applicants to hiring managers for interviewing.
- Conduct initial screening for hiring managers to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, competencies and salary requirements.
- Partner with the Manager, Human Resources to extend offers to selected candidates.
- Follow up with new hires and hiring managers to determine once parties are satisfied with the selection process.
- Assist with Human Resources projects as needed.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates high level of quality work.
- Ability to be flexible, adapt to change and multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work with a team as well as independently.
- Adheres to local, state and federal laws.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 2+ years experience in a retail environment.
- Proficient in using various search tools (job boards, college job boards, cold calling, etc.) to attract and recruit applicants.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
- Experience working in a high growth organization preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package including medical, dental, PTO, flexible spending account and a generous discount on our merchandise.
For consideration of this position, please submit your resume along with salary requirements in MS Word format to email@example.com with “Retail & Corporate Fashion Recruiter” in the subject line.
Thank you for your interest in Calypso St. Barth. We look forward to receiving your resume.
Calypso St. Barth is an equal opportunity/affirmative action/d/v/m/f employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce.