Part Time Sales Associate - Seattle, WA - University Village
Ethereal, Vibrant, Luxurious, Fresh and Universal; this is what inspires our “Joie de vivre” and all that is quintessentially Calypso St. Barth.
The Sales Associate will be responsible for assisting customers with their shopping needs, offering styling inspiration and providing an exceptional shopping experience.
- Assist the customer by wardrobing and selling merchandise that effectively meets and exceeds their needs
- Be proactive in achieving selling standards and goals on a consistent basis
- Provide merchandise information and current fashion tips to increase sales and customer satisfaction
- Drive sales through active clienteling, add-on selling, and networking
- Work with Sales Leads in assisting customers
- Create a repeat customer base through active client outreach, building and maintaining relationships
- Utilize the Client Program and Book to develop and build a client base that generates sales on a consistent basis
- Participate in VIP events and programs to build client loyalty and acquire new customers
- Maintain displays, fill in merchandise on sales floor, and assist in floor-set execution
- Replenish merchandise on a daily basis to ensure all styles and color-ways are represented on the sales floor at all times
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of store and merchandise room
- Process incoming and outgoing merchandise shipments as needed
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1- 2 years of luxury retail experience
- Competent computer skills to work on our POS system
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Possess and uphold a friendly, positive and professional behavior
- Ability to foster a work climate that inspires mutual trust, respect and teamwork
- Ability to identify, assess and react to customer needs, floor awareness, etc.
- Must be able to lift boxes, move selling floor fixtures, and climb stairs
Calypso St. Barth is a luxury lifestyle brand with a passionate international following. Inspired by travel, culture & the arts, we offer women’s apparel, accessories and home décor. Devoted to creating unique and quality pieces, we incorporate exquisite textures, rich colors, special embellishments & modern twists on ancient artisan techniques. Our pieces provide a sense of escape from the everyday and inspire customers to live a beautiful, joyous life.
Calypso St. Barth has over 50 boutiques in the US, as well as a successful E-commerce web site, and wholesale distribution to select luxury, specialty stores and resorts worldwide. The Calypso St. Barth offices are located in the unique, up and coming area of Long Island City (Queens NY). We offer competitive salaries, PTO, and a generous discount on our merchandise and more. We are an inspiring team-oriented environment with opportunities for growth. Ideal candidates should possess a distinctive combination of creativity and business acumen and passion for our unique brand.
Thank you for your interest in Calypso St. Barth. We look forward to receiving your resume.
Calypso St. Barth is an equal opportunity/affirmative action/d/v/m/f employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce.