Part Time Sales Associate - West Hollywood, CA
Ethereal, Vibrant, Luxurious, Fresh and Universal; this is what inspires our “Joie de vivre” and all that is quintessentially Calypso St. Barth.
The Sales Associate will be responsible for assisting customers with their shopping needs, offering styling inspiration and providing an exceptional shopping experience.
- Assist the customer by wardrobing and selling merchandise that effectively meets and exceeds their needs
- Be proactive in achieving selling standards and goals on a consistent basis
- Provide merchandise information and current fashion tips to increase sales and customer satisfaction
- Work with Sales Leads in assisting customers
- Drive sales through active clienteling, add-on selling, and networking
- Create a repeat customer base through active client outreach, building and maintaining relationships
- Utilize the Client Program and Book to develop and build a client base that generates sales on a consistent basis
- Participate in VIP events and programs to build client loyalty and acquire new customers
- Maintain displays, fill in merchandise on sales floor, and assist in floor-set execution
- Replenish merchandise on a daily basis to ensure all styles and color-ways are represented on the sales floor at all times
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of store and merchandise room
- Process incoming and outgoing merchandise shipments as needed
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1- 2 years of luxury retail experience
- Competent computer skills to work on our POS system
- Must be able to work flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Possess and uphold a friendly, positive and professional behavior
- Ability to foster a work climate that inspires mutual trust, respect and teamwork
- Ability to identify, assess and react to customer needs, floor awareness, etc.
- Must be able to lift boxes, move selling floor fixtures, and climb stairs
- Good verbal and written communication skills